Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Pony Ride

The Pony Ride by Gryffngurl
The Pony Ride, a photo by Gryffngurl on Flickr.

We had a family outing today at a local Pumpkin Patch. I had scored some tickets for a really good price, and they included 2 free pony rides - one for my daughter, and the other for my son. We waited in line for close to an hour. When we got to the front of the line, my daughter happily got onto her horse. My son? He hid behind me and said, "I don't want to go..." Okay, don't get me wrong. I don't normally force my kids to have fun (ha!) but at that moment, all I saw was all the waiting we did and how his sister was enjoying herself and that she would tell her friends about the fun pony ride she had and my son, overhearing her, complaining how he didn't get the chance to ride a pony and how IMPOSSIBLE it would be to win that argument.

I helped my son onto his pony and I told him that I would walk alongside him and Oh, what FUN it will be!

He wasn't happy about it...which is why I am posting a photo of his Pony Ride from the rear. I like the shadows too... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment