Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Year of Photography

WOW I did it. A full year of taking at least one photo every day. I didn't doubt that I could do it, but the time involved in uploading. processing, and posting was a lot more than I thought it would when I first took on the Photo a day Challenge in January. The more photos I took, the more I wanted to learn. Consequently, I rediscovered Flickr. I began participating there more around June 2011 and since then, I have become a full fledged Administrator on a 5 level group, called **Love It!**. I started it in October 2011 with just a handful of Flickr friends and with time, effort, and lots of support, it has grown to over 1500 members in less than 3 months. New members join every day and I now have an awesome team of 5 moderators and one other administrator. My time on Flickr takes up a lot of time and my days are busier than I ever thought possible, but the lessons I've learned (life and photography) and the photography friends I've made there have made it all worth it.

To my gentle readers, thank you for viewing my photos and I hope you enjoyed my adventures as much as I did. Here's to another year full of life and beauty, inside and out.

3 comments:

  1. Would love to see your forum, where is it located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tam, it's called **Love It!** on Flickr =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is so amazing what an achievement, I will swing by the group and join, look forward to getting involved, and maybe I will take up the challenge myself.
    Tom
    www.playingwiththecamera.com

    ReplyDelete