Monday, December 31, 2012

For 2013, I thought I would start a new project. This time, I won't be able to take photos as often as I did (boohoo for me). My goal is to share at least one new photo with you each day. I have so many on Flickr, so this should not be a problem. I miss my photography outings.....Both of my children are now in school and I have become active as a volunteer. While this is fun for me and I love being involved in their school, I no longer can just drop them off when I see a "must shoot" view that I see on the way to school. I feel like I've taken enough photos of the areas nearby anyway. I am hoping that we can visit the coast again in February so that I can take photos of the monarchs in Pacific Grove. I am excited, but wary because although I LOVE the idea, I am not certain how well those photos may turn out; I don't have a super duper zoom lens and I don't know how close I will be able to get. Also, I anticipate that I won't be the only photographer there, taking photos during the last month of their migration. Wish me good luck, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment