Saturday, July 23, 2011

All About the Lake

I made a second attempt (albeit half-hearted) at a sunrise picture. Well, I missed the sunrise. However, I did find a great place to take pictures at a nearby marina. Not wanting to pay the park fee, I took a $10 hike* down to the dock with my gear. It was a fabulous morning for pictures, don'tcha think?



* I call my hike down to the dock a $10 hike because if I had parked in the marina, it would have cost me $10 for the day's use. Well, I wasn't going to use the marina - I don't have a boat, and I wasn't going sailing...heck, I can't even swim. So I parked, instead on a street and hiked down to the water. Later, I used the $10 to buy fresh strawberries. It was a good morning.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sailboat picture! The reflection off of the water is really something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, have you taken photography classes? Those are stunning. The one with the ducks looks more like a painting rather than a picture!

    ReplyDelete