Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Historic Angels Camp

Trading Post. I don't remember much about it, but I like the picture.  


A photo taken from behind a residence on Finnegan Street of Angels Creek. This is one that I am particularly proud of because I finally figured out how to use the shutter to create movement in my snapshots. Yay for persistence!


Stairs to Circus Hill. not too exciting but I liked the photo opportunity. 


Chicken ladder, built to facilitate movement up and down Hardscrabble Street, by homeowners who lived on the severely sloped and very narrow street. I climbed it and it wasn't so bad; however, I wasn't carrying groceries or a 20 pound baby...


Mercantile Store. Reported to be the oldest building in town. It survived all three fires in the city. 


Congregational Church

No comments:

Post a Comment