Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Knitter, a Beader, a Stitchmarker Maker

Recently, I've decided to try to make and sell stitchmarkers again, after a long hiatus from my beading. I've sold a few at Babetta's Yarn and Gifts in Fair Oaks, and I have just started selling them at Knitique in Elk Grove. I thought that I would post some of my designs, with hopes of more publicity. If you have any questions about them, please send me an email or post a comment. I do not have an Etsy store, and do not plan on starting one. Frankly, with homeschooling my daughter, keeping my son occupied, keeping my 2 dogs out of trouble, knitting, and housework, I don't have the time. Besides, selling them at local yarn stores gives me an excuse to get out of the house and fondle yarn that hasn't been sitting in my closet begging to be knit.

All of my markers are snagless and flexible (with the exception of a small few from when I first starting selling them). The sets include an accent. They are made with Swarovski crystals, sterling silver, silver plated, and glass beads, strung on platinum quality wire.





No comments:

Post a Comment