Friday, October 15, 2010

Why didn't I think of this before?

Fingerless Mittens. Most of them only need one skein. And here I am bemoaning the fact that I can't wear Malabrigo next to my skin (and other animal fibers). I have several (read "ALOT") of merino yarn that I have been holding onto. Let's face it: I love these yarns. Soft. Buttery to knit with. LUUUUURVE the colors. How can I sell them? Now I know that I can keep them with due cause. I'll make fingerless mittens out of them.

I want to make Matching Mitts for Meret, Ailbhe, Eireen - these three are Ravelry patterns, so you may not be able to see these if you are not a member - and I might even attempt London Eye Glittens.

Of course...after the rest of my holiday knitting is done. I told you...it never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment