Saturday, March 14, 2009

And she scores!

I was on the internet, and stalking the Wollmeise website until about 2:30. I promised my kids that I would take them to the playpark. I refreshed the page one more time before I got ready. Still grey.

Just as we were about to leave, I clicked refresh one more time and HOLY COW there they were! Fresh Wollmeise skeins out for the buying. What could I do but go to my account, find the right shopping list of the colors that I wanted and click checkout...Oops! forgot skeins for Cheryl, so I had to go back and find some for her. It wasn't as easy as I wanted, given the stress of knowing that other people were hurriedly buying up the stock and that the colors that I had in my list for Cheryl were in weights that the Wollmeise did not have in stock. My list was mostly for Twin and Superwash. A lot of her skeins were Fluffy. However, I found 2 skeins in Fluffy in colors that Cheryl likes. I figured I would give Cheryl the choice of one. I know that I will want to keep one for myself, because I don't have that weight yet.

WOW! What a rush. You would think that after that, I would be done with watching her website. I think I am...for at least a month...

No comments:

Post a Comment