Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is it worth it?

I am sitting here on a lovely Saturday morning stalking the Wollmeise website hoping to catch an update. I actually dreamt about scoring some Wollmeise last night (or early this morning as the case may be). Ugly colors, though, but in my dream, I rationalized that if I didn't like them, someone will, and buy them from me. I woke up this morning, turned on the computer, and lo and behold, there was a grey screen at the Wollmeise website! My mind screamed "An update is coming!!!" I ran to get the phone to call Cheryl to tell her. I opened the Wollmeise Group on Ravelry to see what others are saying about this grey screen. Prior posts have indicated that a grey screen is always a precursor to an update to her online shop. Apparently, however, her website has been like this for hours since 2 in the morning. But wait! My logic says that she (Claudia) wouldn't have checked for problems on her website unless she had to update it for some reason...what other reason would be have but to add her stock?!

This was my logic about 1 and half hours ago.

Dare I stay and continue watching? I probably will, as long as I can stand it anyway. Is it worth it? Is it?? I am sure that when I get on the website and actually get some of her yarn, my answer will be a very happy yes....But I hope it happens soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment