Saturday, September 18, 2010

No Crying Over Dropped Stitches

I wore my Corntastic Equinox the other day. I loved the way it felt against my skin. So light, I didn't even feel it. It was heaven.

That evening, I was taking it off and I was horrified to see this:

I dropped a D*** stitch!

I figured out where the stitch was dropped...how did this happen???

Well, being me, I decided to frog the whole top. Yes, the whole top. Besides this little oopsie, I've decided that the top is too holey:


I am going to reknit the top and close the stitches, i.e. twist the yarnovers when I purl them.

I am not as upset as you may think. I like the yarn and it frogs well, the pattern is easy, I like the results (aside from the holey-ness), and I've learned that you can't make a decent length sleeved top with only 550 yards. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment