Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dali-esque

Artist Salvador Dali is so fascinating. I was so excited to find a lens created to commemorate the opening of the Dali Museum. See the pictures I was able to take today with the lens:




The difference between false memories and true one is the same as for jewels; it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant. ~ SD




At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since. ~ SD




Surrealism is destructive, but it only destroys what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision. ~ SD




Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it. ~ SD




I am not strange, I am just not normal. ~ SD




 
Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be impossible for you to sublimate them. ~ SD




It is not necessary for the public to know whether I am joking or whether I am serious, just as it is not necessary for me to know it myself. ~ SD

1 comment: