Saturday, June 4, 2011

There's a First Time for Everything...

Today, I enjoyed taking pictures in the rain. Yes, enjoyed. This funny weather we are having gave me an excuse to take non-contrast pictures and to play around with the softer lenses and film on my virtual Hipstamatic:

I also enjoyed the gentle indoor shadows created by the light from the kitchen window. 


Of course, you can't expect me to forgo all color today...Here is my WIP Clapotis. I have finally started decreasing and it will soon be a FO (Finished Object). Yay!

Finally, I had this idea in my head to take a picture of  "musty books". The local library was having a warehouse sale today (pssst, they have great deals on books) and I thought I would take a look. These don't look so musty, I know...So many colors! How could I deny them their vibrancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment