Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Life's too short to have to seam

I frogged my Athos last night. All of the parts were done, waiting to be seamed...I pieced together the front and back shoulders and THEY DIDN'T MATCH. I couldn't figure out what the heck I did...I thought, "I should just rip out and reknit the shoulder portion..."

Well, didn't do this, and instead wanted to see what it would look like if I just tried to seam the mismatched parts together. Frankensteining, if you will...heh heh. Well, it didn't work and it just looked ucky...

So I decided to rip the shoulder back...and I just kept on ripping...and ripping. I guess my hands wanted to spend more time knitting something seamless rather than figuring out the best way to knit shoulders, and them seam them.

I guess Athos is going to have to wait...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that your seams didn't work out! I love seaming, call me crazy. I knit toys just to sew them up!

    ReplyDelete