Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Clapotis and Picture Tricks

This is my Clapotis and as you can see, I've started dropping stitches. I like the ripple effect the dropped rows are having. I am also having a lot of fun with the Hipstamatic Application on my phone. I almost wish that I have the real filters, lenses, and flashes that the application mimics. I say almost because that kind of financial investment is crazy; plus I don't have the resources to put in the cost and time I would need to process the pictures.

I hope that the weather will allow me to take outdoor pictures tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the indoor pictures I took today:
The following two pictures were taken with 2 different lenses and flashes. I mention this because they are virtually the same picture.
The following picture was taken with a lens and film "imported from Japan" (I'm still not sure what that means; the effect is neat, though)

No comments:

Post a Comment