Monday, May 9, 2011

Clapotis

The colors are pretty true in this picture (which is surprising to me because it was taken under a light). My Clapotis is moving along pretty well. I understand now why it is such a popular pattern. Literally any yarn can be used with it - any weight, any color - and it can be customized easily.

I plan on increasing until the width is the length of my back. I am hoping to make it long enough to be able to use it as a nice wrap for those breezy nights when a sweater is too much.

Worry not; I am still working on my Spiral Sweater. Maybe another hiatus will give me ideas on how to knit it faster.

2 comments:

  1. Those colors are beautiful! I really enjoy my clapotis. Just wait until you get to start the stitch dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are wonderful - so warm and inviting. I think you will like knitting Clapotis - I made two fo them - but there will come a time when you will want very badly to start decreasing NOW! LOL Persevere and you will have a lovely, cuddly wrap.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete