Sunday, May 22, 2011

What I did this morning

At first I thought that I would be posting about the Farmer's Market. However, I got there too early; although it was nice not to have to knock heads with people over the fresh produce, there wasn't the feeling of a bustling market that I had hoped to capture.

I swung by a little town nearby that has quaint little shops on a little street. I parked, got my cameral ready, and stepped out of my car. I started to take pictures of the buildings when I heard a rooster. Could it have been this one? He surely looks like he is strutting his stuff!
How could I have forgotten? Chickens! A whole flock of them were meandering around, owning the street. Since moving subjects are infinitely more interesting (although more challenging) to photograph, I spent a good part of an hour following the feathered residents around. I would like to report that they were very accommodating....

Except maybe this one...I think he was making himself bigger to scare me away...
This one is waiting til the coast is clear to cross the street.

It was such a fun morning! Maybe I should visit a farm next...

No comments:

Post a Comment