Friday, March 4, 2011

Am I there yet?

This is my Pinwheel Sweater. Yes, really. It is not done yet. Surprisingly, I am not getting tired of knitting it...Yes, really.

At times I wonder if I should invest in size 1.5 circular needles with a 72 inch cable. Then my stitches wouldn't bunch up. There are almost 600 stitches on my needles now and I am planning on doing at least another inch of the pattern. That means another week (if I am lucky) of crowded stitches. After that I will be knitting the sleeves on DPNs. I am actually looking forward to this, because I will be using a set of needles that I bought at STITCHES West last month. Silly, I know, but ya gotta find joy in the little things...

So, the answer to my title, is, NO, but I am soooooo painfully close. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment