Saturday, March 26, 2011

Silver Lining

This may seem like an ominous picture to some. To me, it is a sign of something else.

The rain continued this morning, through early afternoon. I was hoping that it would stop in time for me to take the dogs out, before I had to go food shopping. No such luck. After another cold and windy stroll around the block with the dogs, I geared myself up for the grocery store. In my haste, I left my umbrella at home. Also, I did not have the hood attached to my jacket. Ugh. I waited for a parking space close to the front of the store, and I ran in.

I took my time shopping, not in any hurry to get back out into the cold, wet weather. Imagine my happiness when I realized that the rain had ceased and the sun was peeking out of the clouds.

I took this picture as soon as I finished loading my car. To me, it represents a silver lining.

1 comment: