Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pictures of the Day

My son had his gymnastics lesson today. I was so happy to see him have so much fun. He made some friends and he even flirted with one of the little girls. My husband says that he must get that trait from me - HA! Really??
Afterwards, we visited the nearby Salvation Army thrift store, looking for a globe. My son spotted this and claimed it.
When our daughter was born, our respective parents told my husband and I that "she looks just like you". Of course, I agreed with my parents and my husband completely agreed with his parents. Based on this picture, I think I won...
Thanks for sharing my day with me. Yep, I am still working on my Pinwheel Sweater. It is taking longer than I wanted, but I forget that I have 2 growing kids and 2 dogs that want attention. It's tough being a knitting mom...



No comments:

Post a Comment