Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yes, there is a monster under your bed Sweetie...

See what I mean:
Ewwww, right?
Well, this is what was under my daughter's bed when I took off the mattress. We bought my children a bunk bed and I decided that today is the day that I break down her single twin bed frame, clean and vacuum her room, and rearrange the rest of her furniture so that the bunk bed can be put together and placed. I took the old bed frame apart and the pieces are waiting patiently for the donation truck to come by tomorrow to pick them up (yay for the Salvation Army truck!).
I attempted to put together the new bed frame together. Unfortunately, because it is so BIG, I needed my husband to help me. My inner Superwoman was deflated...

1 comment:

  1. My kids had under beds like that, we used to find the most interesting things.
    Are you going to the Tuesday Morning sale?

    ReplyDelete