Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dreary got Better


I would never survive in Washington or Oregon. It is a dreary day today and I am feeling it...miserable and grey. My morning caffeine kick is winding down and I am hoping that enough of it is left when I get home to do the laundry, fix dinner, and clean the house so it doesn't feel claustrophobic.

Ugh.

My favorite part of the day was making dinner with my son. I found another easy chicken recipe. I let him mix the dry ingredients while I covered the chicken with Dijon mustard. I dipped the chicken into his mixture, placed them all onto a shallow pan and baked them for 50 minuted in a 375 degree oven. While we were waiting, he helped me make Rice-a-Roni. He thoroughly enjoyed dumping the contents of the packets into the pan, and watching me saute and, later, mix them with water. When the rice was done simmering, he announced that it was done and he was ready for dinner. He was so proud of himself.

Oh, and I want to share this link with you: Photo Globes
Awesome idea for all of those pictures and other paper stuff that you hate to throw out but have no need for... SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment