Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Today is Sunday, the day of rest. So when I woke up this morning, I decided that I would have some quiet time for myself. I went to Babetta's and enjoyed a cup of tea while I worked on my shawl.

I then drove to a nearby thrift shop to peruse around. I didn't find anything that I was looking for, but I did find some things that we need...Never mind that we don't need them RIGHT NOW, but I know that we will need them someday. However, Prudence won out and I didn't buy anything. It was interesting to hear the comments of other shoppers though - "I know there is something here that I need, I just have to find it".


Since the day was so nice, I took the kids outside to play. Oh the joy of childhood. They humored me as I stopped to take pictures.




My daughter picked these berries, stating that these were the kind of berries that Jesse's chickens ate. I replied, " Interesting...sure I'll take a picture."

No comments:

Post a Comment